Attributional Tendencies
At
the first time I did not understand what attributes means or what was internal
and external attributes, but what I understand is that internal attributes are
when we think we have the fault of something, I’m responsible for something,
and when we are external attribute is when we think is other’s fault.
Our
students will have different types of attributes, we need to recognize what
they have to help them in their learning because if he always is thinking that
is her/his fault their affective filter will be high, and sometimes when they
think is other’s fault they won’t be responsible of their mistakes, they will
think is everybody’s fault when sometimes will be theirs.
It
is interesting to know who different are in every culture, even with these
attributes we can misunderstand many points of view. That is why like I always
say, we need to know our students, be emphatic and tolerant with their views,
and respect what they think, but let them know that we do not think the same
way as they and they need to be tolerant and respectful.
Very good publication. Respect and tolerance towards the student is the most important thing in a classroom.
ResponderBorrar