Culture Paradigms
One
of the greatest challenge that I feel I might have as I become a teacher, is
being disrespectful to someone for something I did without realizing it. Not on
purpose. There will be ab lot of
cultural differences if I want to teach and I would need to be prepared for
that. Also not having the English language dominated 100% is a challenge as
well. On the other side there are great benefits to this and some of these are
being able to learn from my students, gain deeper knowledge about the world in general
and you get to know marvelous people going through that process of the learning
journey and see them succeed.
This
could occur in an ESL homeroom, we will have understudies all over the planet
that won't think like me or their schoolmates, yet as educators, we really want
to establish a climate where everybody feels regarded and allowed to say something
and not be judge. How might our understudies feel assuming we as instructors
begin passing judgment on their thoughts since they are from another country?
How might I feel in the event that somebody begins passing judgment on me on
account of my thoughts? This will influence our understudies learning.
One
of the best test that I believe I could have as I become an educator, is being
discourteous to somebody for something I managed without acknowledging it. Not
intentionally. There will be abdominal muscle part of social differences to
educate and I would should be ready for that. Additionally not having the
English language overwhelmed 100% is a test also. On the opposite side there
are incredible advantages to this and a portion of these are having the option
to gain from my understudies, gain further information about the world in general
and you get to realize radiant individuals going through that course of the
learning excursion and see them succeed.
In
Conclusion I believe that every one of us regard and love our own way of life
and others also and I figure our way of life can be improves assuming we figure
out how to appreciate it more. For instance watching the video Cultural Clashes
in characterizing beauty and social differences National Geographic caused me
to acknowledge the amount of I possess to appreciate myself personally and the
things I do because our way of life truly makes us exceptional. It very well
might be different for others however this is where we can apply love and respect.
I like how you mention about the ESL homeroom, if we can make a change anywhere, it is best to start in our homeroom!! Well done!
ResponderBorrarShowing respect for other people's cultural differences is a great responsibility. I liked what you wrote, thank you very much for sharing it Dani.
ResponderBorrarI agree with you that students will never have a predisposition to learn if they don't feel safe in the classroom. They will never want to participate for fear of being judged for their way of thinking
ResponderBorrar